Tuesday, May 31, 2011

wagon, wind, hugs, & ducks

The other day Molly, Grady, and I decided to load up in the wagon to go feed the ducks.  This was Grady's first time to ride in the wagon and he was a fan!
All buckled and ready to roll!
silly Molly rocking her sunglasses from Beach Day at school!  I love Grady's face...I feel like he's thinking "what in the world are you doing crazy girl??!" 
I love Molly's joy for her little brother :)
"what's up guys?! I'm just rollin' in my red wagon."  
After a little riding, we arrived at the duck pond...
Molly was all ready with her bread... but the ducks weren't home!  Bummer.  It was pretty windy - can you tell from her hair?  So I'm guessing they were hiding somewhere in a shelter :)
So Molly decided that it would be fun to give Grady hugs instead. 
I don't think he was too thrilled with this idea!
tooooo funny!
Right before we left, guess who decided to come for a snack?  Some ducks!  Yea!  Just a couple, but better than none.  Next time we will pick a day that isn't so windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment