Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  Molly and Grady woke up to the doorbell, I wonder who stopped by??  The Easter Bunny!
 {please excuse the moving boxes in the backgroud!}
 Grady LOVED the Easter grass :)
 love those baby blues!
After Easter baskets, we got dressed in our Sunday best for chruch
my sweet babes!
After a wonderful church service, we loaded up and headed north to meet Daisy, Papa, Uncle Zac, Auntie Sara, Uncle Jared and Mary Caroline for brunch at Lottinvilles... it was delish!
{daisy & papa with their grand babies}
{our family}
I just had to share this one... after our fun day I put Grady in his bed to rest, he had other ideas!  He looks like my little jailbird!! I love this boy :)

1 comment:

  1. can i tell you how much i love their easter outfits?!?!?! i ADORE matching little traditional outfits. they look precious and i love the monogramming. you're a girl after my own heart! love, love, love these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete