Friday, May 20, 2011

time flies!

I can hardly believe that Molly has finished her 1st year of preschool!  Time flies when you are having fun, right?!  She was a part of a wonderful school that centers on Christian values.  The teachers and staff were amazing and she made lots of new friends.  This morning during breakfast she was "teaching" me {again} her morning routine songs and prayers that she has learned from teacher Loralie, we probably hear this routine at least 20 times a day, ha!! She is constantly talking about all of her friends, teachers, and all of the fun things that she learned through year.  Adrian and I witnessed her self confidence grow over time and it's been so exciting to watch!  I could go on and on... it was a very blessed year!  We are looking forward to many more!!  

Here is our sweet girl on her 1st and last day of school.  I can't get over how much she changed through the year!!!  The last day of school was beach day, so she was pumped to wear her swimsuit and new coverup from the Easter bunny!

Thank you again to all that took part in making miss Molly absolutely LOVE school.  We are very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness...that's amazing how much she has changed!She looks so big! Seriously we need to freeze time before our sweet girls get too big!

    ReplyDelete