Saturday, May 21, 2011

Molly and Grady's Baptism

This past weekend was a very special weekend for our family.  Both Molly and Grady were baptized!  Adrian and I are very happy to be a members of an amazing church where we will raise our family.  It has provided us with many new friendships and another "family" to lean on in the ups and downs of life.  We feel very blessed to have found this home.  When we found out I was pregnant with Grady we both decided that we wanted to baptize our children together!  It has been amazing to especially watch Molly though this process.  She is much more aware of her Lord and has become a lot more interested in the Bible {she received 3 new bibles, a daily devotional book, and a new book of prayers}.. She loves to read her bible stories and we have started doing our devotional with her during mealtime, how amazing is that?!  I am so proud of her.

(*a huge thank you to Ellen B. for taking our pictures, you are amazing!"*)
Adrian and I are both blessed with amazing families.  All that were able, came to support our family on this exciting day! 


Molly's baptism
Grady's baptism
Our precious angels.
the fam -- Molly was a little excited I think, ha!

After church, we headed over to our house to host a lunch/reception for our families.  It was so much fun for Adrian and I to bring both of our families together and host such a special event in our new home! Here are some pictures of the yummy food...

Sara brought these AMAZING cupcakes that her neighbor makes -- cherry almond and carrot/pinapple  -- so good thinking about them is making me hungry...

Aren't these cookies super cute?!  Thank you Saradee, they were oh so YUMMY!


Children too are a gift from the Lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward.
Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing day for you all! Haddee is all about her bible and devotional these days as well! What an absolute blessing! So glad you all enjoyed the sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete