Friday, June 10, 2011

a {new} bundle of joy

On June 8th, 2011 @ 7:47 am the world was blessed with a precious baby boy... and also a new nephew for Adrian and I and a new cousin for Molly and Grady.  Let me just say, he is ADORABLE!

Harrison Brite {6 pounds 13 ounces, 19.5 inches}
That afternoon the kids and I loaded up and headed to the hospital to snuggle our newest family member!
Auntie D is so proud!
Grady sees his new running buddy for the first time :)
being silly with daddy....
"heeey guys!" {this is my new favorite picture of Grady by the way}
Molly holding her cousin for the first time..
she was so proud... when we got home that night she kept saying over and over how "cuuute" baby Harrison is!
proud Uncle Adrian!
Molly and Grady with their newest cousin!
I'm so in love with this sweet snuggle bug!!

Congratulations Sara, Jared, and Mary Caroline!  We are so excited for your family and are looking forward to many adventures with these sweet babes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment