Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

Last Sunday we loaded up the family and went out to Daisy & Papa's house to celebrate Adrian's birthday & Father's Day.  It was a beautiful day to celebrate dad's everywhere.  I'm one lucky girl, I am blessed with an AMAZING dad and a WONDERFUL husband that is an AMAZING father to our children!  Our kids are blessed to have grandfathers & uncles who love them and will always be there for them.  What a blessing!  We love you all!!

It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for a swim!
 I told them to show me "silly faces" too funny! 
The girls loved sitting on the float together.  They played a game with Adrian where they would cover their eyes and he would sneak up on them from under the water... they did this for quite a while!  and giggled the entire time!  
After swimming we headed in to eat and have birthday cake.  The girls helped Daddy/uncle Ad blow out his candles!
After lunch, we headed out to swim some more.  Grady had a little power nap in his floatie!
Before heading home we wanted to get a picture of all the kids - which went pretty smoothly I might add.  Look at these cuties!
 Sweet baby H, isn't he just precious!  Can you see all of his hair?!  He has WAY more than Grady who is almost a year old!!
 Grady is so excited to have another boy around to help him out with those 2 crazy girls.  He's so happy that Harrison is here that he welcomed his cousin with some sweet kisses!

I had to share the little picture that Molly and Grady gave Adrian for Father's Day.  We made them for each of the special dads/grandfathers in their lives & I think they turned out pretty cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment