Wednesday, July 28, 2010

splashin' around

A couple of days ago, Molly and I made a little field trip with our buddies Danee' and Olive to the splash pad. Instead of heading over to the ever crowded Norman pad, we headed down to Noble and had the splash pad pretty much to ourselves! The girls had a great time and we can't wait to visit again!
so excited!
running & splashing
We also headed over to the splash pad to celebrate miss Olive officially becoming a walker! Way to go sweet girl, we are proud of you!!
the girls made some friends, the only other little ones there!
Here is Molly pushing the button to turn the water back on... notice her swimsuit had a hard time staying put! Our girl has got the longest legs, I think we may need to add this swimsuit to the "too small box!" It was her first time to go without a swim diaper too - way to go MKB!
mama's and their girls!
playing in the water!

I just don't think it can get any cuter! Sweet, sweet girls!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS D!!! I don't even know where to begin! I just found myself a little time to read your blog, AMAZING! You are all beautiful and how I wish I could kiss on little Molly! And Baby Beverage any time now? I must email you...there's too much I want to chat about...

    ReplyDelete