Molly and I have been spending the last few days at my parents house in Wewoka while Adrian has been traveling for work. I love coming home, it's so nice to spend time with my parents, have home cooked meals, and just relax! Molly also loves visiting "Wawokaaa!" Here is what we have been up to...
bath time with Nana & Poppy
I took this picture right before mom and I were going to give Molly her first haircut... and then I chickened out! I just couldn't cut off her perfect little ringlet in the back, I decided to let it grow a little more so that I can still pull it up. She just will have to have her signature "Molly" hair for a little while longer :)!
Instead of a haircut, Molly headed out to water the plants with Poppy!
My mom pulled down some boxes of clothes that she had saved from when I was a little girl. How cute is this little pink Izod dress?!
jumping!
little model :)
I'm going to try to find some pictures of me in my dresses and post them soon!
Well, we are off to have lunch with Nana, Poppy, & Uncle Drew (he's in town today for work) and then heading back to OKC in the morning to hear the baby's heartbeat and to see daddy! Thanks for taking care of us for a few days Nana and Poppy, we love you!!
Molly is such a beautiful little girl! Love the dress!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie!!! That dress is precious!! Looks totally like something you would find now! Kudos to your mom on her great taste!
ReplyDeleteI love it that you chickened out on her haircut! By the way, I think it's perfect the way it is! We HAD to cut MO's for the first time at 7 months because she had an rat tail....those were only semi-acceptable on boys in the 80's. She actually had her 3rd 'professional' cut yesterday and I cut on it every once in awile. I can only imagine how long hers would be if we'd never cut it!
You look FAB momma!!!