Thursday, July 29, 2010

"madegradylyn"

Time to meet our sweet bundle is getting close! We met with our doctor today and she has scheduled an inducement date for August 10th, with the chance that it could come on it's own at any time! We are nervous, anxious, and excited to meet our little blessing! Adrian and I decided on our names a while back, but I'm not sure if we have shared them with everyone yet, so here goes!

Our boy name is..... Grady Joseph. Grady is the name of my great-grandfather & Joseph is Adrian's middle name.

Our girl name is.... Madelyn Louise. Louise is after my grandmother Mary Louise and also after Adrian's grandmother Mary Lousia.

Since we don't know what we are having and don't really know what to call our baby yet, my friend Danee' came up with something clever for us to refer to our little bundle, "madegradylyn," and I just thought it was too funny - hence the title of the post :)

I had these little gowns made so that "madegradylyn" will have something special to wear at the hospital! In an odd way, I feel like I'm having twins, thank goodness that's not the case!


So what is your guess? Grady or Madelyn? The countdown has begun, in less that two weeks we will know!

5 comments:

  1. As you know, I loooove the names you have picked out. It's funny that we almost had the same girl name!!! I think it's another girl!!!!!! Take care and hope you continue to feel great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with a boy, just because I like the name Grady -as you know from our boys names (Gavin, Garrett, and Grant) -we are fond of "G" names!!

    We are excited for you and can't wait to meet the new "madegradylyn"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY D!!
    I LOVE your blog so very much and it makes me so sad I'm missing so much of your little ones and YOU!! My guess is girl?

    LOVE YOU D and I'm thinking of you everyday as you count down to meeting your madegradylyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new baby coming! I bet you can't wait in this heat! Cute names too. :)

    Ashlea "The Diva"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both names! I can't wait to find out what that sweet little blessing is going to be...my guess is another girl! Hope you are getting some rest before baby "madegradylyn" arrives.

    ReplyDelete