Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mission {Evening Wear} & Mother's Day {Love}

Last week Molly, Grady, Nana, and myself loaded up in the mini and headed to Dallas, TX.  This wasn't an ordinary "get out of town and have a relaxing time" in Dallas, instead we were on a mission to find evening wear for Nana, fun times huh?!  The Oklahoma Bankers Association Convention is this week and to kick off the festivities my parents are attending the Past Presidents dinner.  So of course we had to find the perfect outfit!  We shopped our way through the Galleria and North Park Mall.  Let me just tell you that 2 children under the age of 5 + hours in various dressing rooms = one stressful situation!!!  Honestly there were some low times but overall M & G really did a great job!  Poor Grady held up pretty well being the only boy in the group and Molly got to go on a mini shopping spree at the American Girl store!  I think these pictures pretty much sum up the trip!
Molly:  "I LOVE shopping with the girls!!!!"
Grady: "Someone HELP me!!!!  I need BACKUP ASAP!!!"
We accomplished our mission and Nana found a beautiful outfit for the dinner.  My dad sent me these pictures tonight after the dinner!  Beautiful and Handsome!!!   Daisy and Papa were there as well... I need some pics Daisy :)!!
I also want to wish my sweet, beautiful, wonderful mom a Happy Mother's Day!!! I love you so much and am thankful for you.  Thank you for all that you do and most importantly for loving me and being the best mom a girl could ask for.  I LOVE YOU!!!!

I'm blessed with some wonderful ladies in my life and I also want to wish my amazing MIL a Happy Mother's Day as well!!! Thank you Daisy for all that you do!  We love you and are blessed to have your in our lives!  XOXOXO!!

Since I seem to be on a Mother's Day kick, I want to throw in one more picture!  This is a little collage of my Mother's Day afternoon with my family.  Bath time, sushi, and ice cream... perfection!!!  
These two precious angels are the reason that I get to have the title Mom.  Thank you Molly and Grady.  I love you more than words.  I'm blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment