Thursday, May 24, 2012

dancing queen{s}

Tonight was a night of hairspray, blush, nail polish, tutus, ballet shoes, and the click of cameras... dance pictures!!!  Molly is such a girly girl and was more than excited to paint her nails -- "purple to match my uniform with silver sparkles," and put on makeup!  I just want to point out that she calls her costume a uniform how sweet is that?!  Here are a few pictures that I took before we headed to the studio!



I feel like she looks SO tall and SO big in these pictures {sigh..}!!!

After our little photo shoot in the front yard we headed down to the studio for pictures.  All of the girls looked ADORABLE and did a great job!!!!  Here are a few pictures of Molly with her sweet friends!


 

Love these little hands and feet!
We are looking forward to recital night!  Stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful little girl! :) i love looking at all the pics, deanna! toooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete