Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a little bit of this & a little bit of that...



So... The Beverage Family blog has been a little MIA lately.  I would love to be able to write that I will back track over the past few weeks and catch up... let's not make promises we can't keep right?!  We've been super busy since I last posted in November.  Here are a few of the highlights of the fun we've been having...
Molly celebrated her 4th birthday princess style with all of her little girlfriends!  They all looked so sweet dressed up in their princess dresses.  Rapunzel herself even joined the fun!
family picture 2011 {doesn't G look thrilled?!}
molly & mary caroline {besties}
cousins {beverage side}
cousins {nichols side}

Halloween 2011 {mickey & rapunzel}
Thanksgiving 2011 {we hosted my family at our house, it was a great day!}
getting ready to board the Disney Magic Cruise ship!
Deck 9!
Meeting Santa at Bass Pro, it was quite interesting if you can't tell from the picture!!!
The lights at Chesapeake, beautiful!!
Christmas Day{2011}
Molly & Grady going to their first Thunder game!
Here is Grady before his first haircut...
kissing "the curl" bye bye...
check out that handsome big boy!
G's new do!
 So there ya have it!! We've been super busy loving life.  I promise to do better.  I have some sweet pictures from Valentines Day yesterday as well as the snow day on Monday.  Stay tuned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment