Friday, November 4, 2011

sponge rollers!

A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I loaded up and headed to my parents while Adrian was out of town for work.  I was in my bathroom and just happened to spot a ziplock full of little pink treasures... sponge rollers!  I can remember my mom rolling my hair up in these things all the time.  I can remember how {un}comfortable they were during nap time and the feeling of excitement when they finally came out!  I decided that since Molly FINALLY has some hair she needed to experience sponge rollers. 

all rolled... now waiting and playing.
Let's "call" daddy and tell him about my rollers!
finished product!!!  I was amazed at how well her hair curled!!
Molly LOVED her hair :)
picture with lil bro Grady - he wasn't too interested!
This seems to be the picture trend in our house lately - Molly cheesin' it up and Grady distracted by anything... oh well, aren't they sweet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment