I cannot believe that the title of this post is announcing that my baby girl is 4. Years. Old.!!! Where in the world has the time gone? I can still go back to the moment when I first saw her beautiful face and got to hold her in my arms. She has been an incredible blessing to our family, I can't imagine life without her.
Here's a little trip down memory lane...{ sorry Nana and Poppy I know how much you love these :) }
.....and here is our big 4 year old girl on her big day!!!
10.23.11
| Molly was excited about her easel! |
| 4 birthday donut holes with candles...! |
| I love this sweet action shot of her blowing them out! |
| make a wish... |
| After donuts it was time to head to church - pretty girl and handsome guy! |
| Molly teaching Grady how to smile for pictures. :) |
| "Grady, Grady... say CHEESE!!!" I'm not so sure if her student is listening.... |
| oh wait, he is!!! CHEESE!!! |
Where have the past 4 years gone?? We love you so very much and are blessed to call you our daughter. Your sweet smile and laugh can light up any room. Your personality is so full of life, I love to watch you retell stories - you cannot talk without waving your hands all around! It's the cutest thing. You try so hard to be "bigger" than you are at this moment, you are giving me quite the run for my money! You tell me stories all the time that start just like this: "when I was a little girl...." You love to play babies all the time and you take such great care of them. We asked you just the other day what you want to be when you grow up and you replied "a mama." Melt my heart. You are a Wiggly Worm at your preschool. You love getting to go to school to learn and play with your teachers and friends!! You know all your colors, shapes, letters, & numbers to 20. You can write your name as well as Gradys! You are an AMAZING big sister. You are very protective of Grady, you need to know where he is and that he is okay. There are times when we struggle with sharing, but for the most part you love your brother very much and take great care of him. We love to watch you two play together. I can see a wonderful relationship forming and I pray daily that the two of you will be the best of friends. You enjoy going to church, OU football games, dance class with your girl friends, singing VBS songs, dancing to anything, making up your own songs {sometimes you wake up singing and don't stop until you fall asleep at night}, reading your bible, coloring, painting, bedtime story time, watching princess movies, playing with your Bitty Babies, drawing, cooking with mama, riding in the green car at Crest with daddy, spending time with your cousins, playing outside, the zoo.... I could go on and on. Molly we are so very proud of you. Thank you for lighting up our lives.
I love you my little love bug. Mama :)

No comments:
Post a Comment