Monday, October 24, 2011

boomer.

One of my favorite things about the Fall season is football, especially OU football!!  I grew up being a Sooner fan and wouldn't have it any other way!  My wish is for my children to follow in my crimson and cream footsteps, but I have the obstacle of marrying into a Husker family!  I think I've got Molly on my "team" and Adrian is claiming that Grady will definitely be on his "team"... we will see!  It's all in good fun - except when we play each other! :).  Even though our Sooner team suffered a terrible loss this past week, I'm proud to say that I'm a Sooner through and through!  I thought this would be a good time to share some of the pictures I've taken so far this season.
The Sooners taking the field for the 1st game of the season!
Molly and I ready to head to OU vs. Missouri,  her 1st game of the season!
picked up the boys, ready to cheer loud!
Molly was super excited to meet the cheerleaders!
Love this picture of the kids before heading into the stadium!

"O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A...our chant rolls on and on...."
Molly and William at the pre-game tailgate before the OU/Ball State game!
Watching the game with Poppy!
Molly {the birthday girl} before the OU/Texas Tech game!
sad kids... had to leave the stadium for the weather delay.... more sadness to come unfortunately!!

We love Sooner football and look forward to making many more memories with family and friends and hopefully some more wins!  Boomer Sooner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment