Molly is off enjoying her first day of preschool! We have both been looking forward to this time and I know she is having a great day. She attended the same preschool last year in the Tiny Turtle class and this year she is a Wiggly Worm. We had the BEST experience last year and I know this year is going to be wonderful as well! She is at a school full of amazing women/teachers who I have the privilege to also call friends. It's such a comfort to leave her off with friendly, familiar faces that I know will call or text me if there is an issue. I'm so grateful for that. She is going to have the best year learning with her teachers and friends! Here are a few pictures of our BIG girl!
| heading in to meet her teachers -- she looks SO tall to me in this picture! |
| Mrs. Julie & Molly talking about all the books they are going to be reading... |
| ready for school! |
| so excited :) |
| posing by the door outside of school |
| We made it to class! |
Have a great day Miss Molly Kay! We love you and are proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment