Wednesday, September 7, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things...

I found this photo idea on Pinterest the other day and wanted to get it done before I forgot.  I had the kids pictures taken a few weeks back and just haven't had a chance to share them yet.  So I thought they would be perfect for this little project.  

{These photos were taken by Lindsay McDaniel, she was great!}


Here are a few more from the session.  It's hard to pick favorites, I love them all!

{sweet sister kisses for her brother}
{having cake for the 1st time} 
{grady the 1 year old}
{he means business}
{our (almost) 4 year old
{let's play princess}

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures and love the idea! How did you create it? I'm not computer savvy. At all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I made it on the website www.picnik.com - It's a free and pretty easy site to use. Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete