It's crazy to me that a little over a year ago we had no idea whether our bundle of joy was going to be a boy or a girl! I'm beyond thankful that we were blessed with our little man, he completes our family more than we could have imagined!
During my pregnancy, I can remember imagining how life was going to be with 2 kids. Call it what you will -- but I had a little feeling the entire time that "the babe" was going to be a boy. It's just a mother's instinct I guess. :) Making the transition from a family of 3 to a family of 4 was an adventure. We had some hard days, but we also had a lot of great days. We are still adjusting as time goes on, I think that you are always adjusting in some sort of way. I would not change a thing, that's for sure!
Grady's 1st Year {in pictures}
Here is our "big guy" as we love to call him on his 1st birthday.
Grady, thank you for blessing us with your serious, funny, & loving nature on a daily basis. I love your little personality and I'm excited to see how it continues to develop. I can already see that you have the patience of your daddy, Molly has a way of testing it time to time! You are the BEST snuggler a mama could ask for and you give the BEST kisses. You are finding your voice and love to test it out with a few joyful squeals, screams, & growls. You also say these words right now: dada, mama, kiss, shoe, & hi -- just a couple days ago Molly and Nana said they were playing with you in the playroom and you said Molly! I'm listening for that one... :) You are such a busy guy. One of the things you are most curious about is the toilet (yuck!). You've been caught a few times playing in the water (and went directly to the bathtub) and you are fascinated to watch it flush. We are going to have to keep our eye on you, I'm afraid that you are going to love to play the "let's throw things in the toilet and watch them spin around" game. You love to climb the stairs at Daisy & Papa's house, you are crawling everywhere, cruising around the furniture, and your newest trick is to stand up all by yourself for a few seconds. You will be walking in no time and then mama is going to be chasing after you as you explore everywhere & everything! You are an unbelievable eater! You LOVE meal time, we have yet to find something that you will not devour. I know that your sister is going to love this since you will probably help clean her plate during many meals! Grady, you are a blessing. You are a great brother and son. We love you more than you can imagine and look forward to many more years with you.
I love you G -- mama :)



No comments:
Post a Comment