Wednesday, August 3, 2011

what a difference a year makes...

I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison of our beach pictures from this year and last year.  Even though it was fun, I have to admit it made me a little sad!  I cannot get over how much Molly changed in a years time.  In the pictures from last year she is so little and still has a "baby" look about her.  This year she is totally & completely a very BIG girl.  I'm sure I'll look back next year and think the same thing {esp about my baby boy G}... but I just can't get over it!  The best change over the year was that sweet Grady joined our family.  He was in my tummy last year and we didn't even know if he was a boy or a girl.  I can't imagine life without him!  Enjoy... :)

M posing in the lobby :)
breakfast on the balcony!
swimming with daddy!
M by the pool
on the balcony with my love{s}
beach pics w/mama
"throw me high{er} daddy!"
I heart these pics.
family beach picture
molly & the mermaid
our little "buried treasure"
beach babe 
molly and the sandcastle

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see the difference just one year makes!
    Jenny Voegele:)

    ReplyDelete