Thursday, August 4, 2011

blueberry pancakes

Grady loves to eat.  It's a fact that I love and am enjoying since Molly is the complete opposite!  I have tried so hard for the past 3.5 years to find things that she will eat.  We have come a long ways in the past 6 months, there for a while all we could get her to eat was an eggo waffle and a cheese stick, yum.  I know that I'm no Pioneer Woman, but I feel like I'm an okay cook so needless to say this has been a bit of a challenge!  Once Grady started to eat finger foods there was no stopping this guy.  We have yet to find something that he will not eat.  One of his most favorite things to eat are blueberries.  He would eat the entire carton if we let him.  The other night we made blueberry pancakes and this boy was in heaven!

Adrian couldn't make them fast enough.  We would fill his plate and within seconds he was licking it clean!
'That was delicious, thanks guys!"

"More? Yes please!"

Here is an example of what our plates usually look like after dinner.  Can you guess who's is who?!  {Blue for Grady, Pink for Molly}  Oh my I don't know how this girl grows.  She loves pancakes but since there were blueberries cooked into them she decided that she "didn't like them."  {sigh...}  If she only knew how much deliciousness she was missing out on!
Good thing we stripped this boy down to his diaper before dinner .  Bath time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment