January 30th, 2010 was the last day we were in our house on Willow Crest Lane as a family! We put it on the market in October and are excited to say that it sold within 3 months! We frantically packed up all of our stuff and moved it to "the unit" and invaded our parents homes.
I tried to get one last picture of the kids in our living room - Grady decided that he would rather roll over!

Bye bye 13001 - you were very good to us. We have so many great memories here - Adrian and I moved here 5 years ago as a newly married young couple with our first 4 legged baby Abby Jetta. Since March of 2006 we have welcomed two precious blessings and said goodbye to our sweet Abby. We have many great memories here and are looking forward to creating more memories in our new home!
After an exhausting day of moving, we headed out to Daisy & Papa's house to celebrate Jared's birthday. Grady also had his first experience with peaches! He's pretty hot and cold on if he likes solid foods.... well, actually I'm pretty lucky if we can make it through a meal without screaming, ha! I'm hoping this will get better with time. You can see in the pictures below that this was a successful meal, yea Grady!!


We are so blessed. We officially closed on our house on Jan. 31st. Everything went smoothly - thank goodness! I look back at our time on Willow Crest Lane with a big smile on my face and can't wait to see what our future holds. Now we need this crazy snow to stop so they can finish bricking our new house.... :)
last picture on the front porch
After an exhausting day of moving, we headed out to Daisy & Papa's house to celebrate Jared's birthday. Grady also had his first experience with peaches! He's pretty hot and cold on if he likes solid foods.... well, actually I'm pretty lucky if we can make it through a meal without screaming, ha! I'm hoping this will get better with time. You can see in the pictures below that this was a successful meal, yea Grady!!
Grady with his 2 biggest cheerleaders, Molly & Mary Caroline!
eating is such hard work momma... I think I'll just take a little snooze...
No comments:
Post a Comment