For the past week we have had a LOT of snow! I haven't been great at documenting our days, but we have had fun. The kids and I have been at my parents house snowed in all cozy and warm.
Molly's ready to head out in the snow... Grady is ready to watch from the window!
aghhhh!!! It's SNOWING!
wonder what she's thinking...
Molly and I bundled up and headed out into the blizzard. I just love these pictures of her.

she was SO excited to make snow angels

me and my girl havin' fun!
watching for the birds, none yet!
still no birds...
while we waited for the birds, Molly entertained herself :)

Grady hanging out in his bouncy seat
here come the birds!
more...
a little Princess coloring with Nana!
they came! we had quite the party!
here's my big boy sitting up!
i'm so. in. love. :)
I am very impressed with her snow angel! Love these pictures!
ReplyDelete