We had an amazing Christmas celebrating with our families and friends. It all started with our wonderful trip to Florida to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary, what an amazing Christmas gift to our family. Thank you so much Nana and Poppy!
When we got home, it was back to the real world. Our house has been up for sale since October - we are in the process of building! We are so excited and very blessed. The day after we got home from our trip I got a call for a showing. What timing, our house looked like a bomb went off. I basically threw all of our suitcases and laundry back in the car, spiffed up the house as best as I could and said a little prayer. Well.... a week later we got an offer! Yipee! We are set to close in the next couple of weeks.
Christmas Eve was a great night. The 4 of us loaded up and attended Christmas Eve services at our church. St. Andrew's did a special service that was geared for little ones. They even had glow sticks for little hands to hold during the singing of Silent Night. What a special time. We came home, had a delicious meal, and spent the night together playing and enjoying our family! We woke up on Christmas morning to find that we had had a visitor in the night... that's right Santa came!! Molly and Grady had a blast.
After Christmas morning at home, we headed to Edmond for a couple of days to celebrate with Daisy, Papa, Uncle Zac, Auntie Sara, Uncle Jared, Auntie Heather and Mary Caroline. The kids had a BLAST! The best part was watching the joy in their eyes. Molly and Grady were blessed with LOTS of fun toys, clothes, and books. We are incredibly blessed.
My lil' mama got American Girl Bitty Baby twins from her Daisy and Papa! She is so in love with these 2 babies. She loves to drive them around in her stroller to take them to school (which is located in our closet!). She has lovingly named them Zoe & Ernie, ha! I think she stole her names from Seasame Street, but hey she's happy so that's all that matters.


We wrapped up our Christmas celebrating over the New Years weekend. My brother and Amy hosted a little get together to watch the OU game. All of the cousins exchanged gifts. We had a wonderful time cheering on the Sooners to victory!
What a great Christmas we had! We made lots of new memories and have a lot to look forward to as we start the year 2011. I'm just wishing I could slow time down a little... Grady is almost 5 months old and Molly is turing into the sweetest little (I mean BIG) girl. God has truly blessed us with the most precious gifts, I'm thankful that he has trusted us with these 2 precious angels! I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment