2 double strollers, 12 checked bags, and 10 carry on bags, 6 adults and 5 kids on our way to Disney world! Some may think we're crazy, but we had an absolute BLAST!
The cover of our Disney Itinerary Booklet that Amy and I put together :)
Our travel day went great and we made all of our connections smoothly. By the time we went to catch the bus Molly crashed - she had been up since 5 am, I think we were all running on complete adrenaline and excitement!

We caught the Magical Express bus and headed towards the Boardwalk Resort. We got all checked in, explored our resort and grabbed some sandwiches for dinner.
Before we headed back to our rooms for the night, we surprised my parents with our matching t-shirts. They were pretty surprised. We had our shirts mailed to the resort and they couldn't believe it! My dad says, "I've seen people like you!" Even though we know it's cheesy we were all excited to having matching shirts for a day :)
Off to our rooms to rest up for the next day at the Magic Kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment