Thursday, June 3, 2010

Never Say NEVER!

I can remember about 5 years ago when my brother joined to minivan club. I remember thinking, "oh my goodness, I cannot believe they just bought a minivan!" and also saying, "I will NEVER own one." Well, I ate my words this past Memorial Day. Adrian and I have been talking quite a bit about needing a change once the new baby arrives. I drove a 4Runner, which I LOVED, it worked fine with one child but the thought of adding another into the mix didn't sound like too much fun. We went through our options of vehicles and kept coming back to the idea of a minivan. Well, we went this past Sunday to "look" and guess what we left with?! A brand new Honda Odyssey! I love it - the doors and back hatch open/close with the push of a button, I can use my cell phone through the radio, it has a back-up camera, there is a mirror that shows me everything going on in the back without me even having to turn around - you name it, it can do it! I still can't believe that it's parked out in my garage, but I sure love driving it around town! Molly got in it for the first time on Tuesday, I pushed the buttons to close her door and with wide eyes she says... "Momma, dis car is awwwsome!" my thoughts exactly!

there goes my 4runner :(!
there she is!

Molly in her new ride, so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I said the same thing,but once you have kids they are so appealing! I will have to check yours out sometime. By the way, Molly looks so grown-up.

    ReplyDelete