Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday was a wonderful day filled with family, friends, fun, and most importantly love for our Saviour.  I am beyond thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made for us and for the grace of God.  

On Easter morning, we got up and hurried around the house to get ready for church.  When we were ready to head out the door we had a few extra minutes, the perfect time to make Resurrection Rolls for breakfast!  While I got everything ready, Adrian read the Easter story to Molly and Grady.  Molly is at an age where she is absorbing EVERYTHING.  I love that she loves to read bible stories and it was so special to have that time with our family!  We were having such fun that I forgot to take any pictures.  After breakfast we rushed out the door and headed to church! 

When we got home there had been a visitor in the house.... I think he must have had white floppy ears!  He left a scavenger hunt for Molly and Grady.  Molly just ate this up.  She loved the clues and really did a great job!!   

Here she is reading the 2nd clue {I think...} - you can see our Resurrection Rolls on the stove :)

love this action shot!
She found it.....!!!!
That silly bunny brought our family a GARDEN!  and this is the best pic that I have so far which is only the corner :)  Molly was super excited, she's been wanting to plant a garden since we moved in!!  Stay tuned... we are going to be planting all kinds of fun things!!!!! 
CHEEEEEEEESEEEEEEE!!!!! 
Just as we finished up the scavenger hunt my brother and his family arrived!  We jumped right into family pictures -- it was quite an adventure!

in. LOVE. with. these. babies. :)
{couldn't they all be brothers and sisters????}
taking a swing break. 
these brothers are hilarious.  they just make me laugh!!
Nana had the fun idea of lining up on the slide for a pictures!  BT's face is awesome!
cuties!!!
our family :) 

the Nichols' fam
by this point the kids were about done with pictures, esp sweet S... I had seen a picture on Pinterest where they were holding one of the kids upside down so we gave it a whirl! These pictures CRACK me UP!!!!!!!  Love them. 
I think this is one of my favorites.  Poppy's face is classic!!
 After pictures, we headed in to change clothes and enjoy lunch.  After lunch my brother and I hid eggs out in the back for the kids.
they are off!
G found one!!
BT was so fast!
running with Uncle Drew!
What an amazing day.  Happy Easter to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment