Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter {Eve} Egg Hunts!

Yesterday was an Easter Egg Huntin' day.  The weather was really nice and sunny in the morning for our first hunt.  This one was the 2nd Annual Hippity Hoppity Easter Egg Hunt in Norman.  This is such a fun hunt filled with lots of friends!
Molly started her morning off with some time on the swing with her buddy Honey!
Molly: smiling for the picture.  Grady:  Focused on the eggs thinking, "let's do this."
G found his first egg of the day!
M's filling her bucket!
"ok, so I found this random plastic egg on the ground, what should I do with this thing??"
"Ohhhh I know - I'll toss it in here!!!"


Taking a break with some buddies!!
A fun morning with lots of friends :) 
As this hunt ended the storm clouds started rolling in.... We headed home to have a picnic with our daddy and enjoy a rainy afternoon.  G took a big nap and M played out in the rain while daddy worked in the yard!  After a fun afternoon, we headed up to our church for the annual egg hunt.

Adrian giving G some tips on how to hunt eggs.
Daddy takes this very serious!!  HAHA!!!!


Almost Molly's turn!  She and her buddies are ready to GO!
They're off!!

Can you tell by her hair that she's been outside in the rain ALL day??!!
A picture of daddy taking a picture of Molly and her eggs!!!
So excited :)
Time to say hi to the Easter Bunny!  G was hugging my leg to make sure he didn't have to go near that bunny!!!

Silly girl found the top to a red egg -- "look mama I'm a clown!!!"  Um. That is no good - mama is not a fan of clowns!!! But I can hang with this one anytime :)
Time to head home for dinner - M was ready to roll.  G didn't want to leave - those crocodile tears get me every time! 

Such a GREAT day.  Today has been even BETTER!!!!!!!  I will post Easter pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment