Wednesday, March 7, 2012

dancing with {our} star

Molly is in her second year of dance and absolutely LOVES it.  She goes once a week for an hour, she loves her teacher, her classmates, the music, the costumes... what girly girl wouldn't?!
Here she is back in September ready for her 1st class of the year!

her shoes... this year was exciting because she started tap lessons too!
Every other month the parents are invited back to watch our tiny dancers do their thing!  Here are some pics of the parent watch night in October.
Stretching makes me sleepy!
making a "flower"
having fun!!
Grady enjoyed watching his sis!


Here are a couple of videos of the girls from the February parent watch night class.  The first video is of Molly working on "point, together, point, together..." and the second video is the beginning of their recital dance!  I think she had a little issue with her leotard.  I can't help but giggle every time I watch it :)




In the past few weeks my parents have "blessed" me with a few things from the attic that mom has saved from my childhood.  When I was little I participated in dance too, and this was one of my most favorite outfits to wear.  Molly is very intrigued by what I did as a little girl and she insisted on wearing my dance outfit to class.  I have to admit that it melts my heart quite a bit that she is so interested in me and that she would want to wear my things!  I think she looks adorable!

it's my mini-me :)
That's a little recap of our dance year so far!  They came home with their recital costumes this week and they are super cute!  As soon as I get some pictures I will post them! 

1 comment: