In the last few weeks of my pregnancy, my "nesting" personality has kicked in. I wanted to share some of my favorite nesting necessities with you!
1. Casabella Broom & Dust Pan
This picture doesn't do this broom/dust pan justice! What I love about it is that the dust pan has a handle that makes it the same height as the broom, so when I sweep up miss Molly's crumbs I don't have to bend over! I love the giraffe pattern too!

2. Tide Stain Release
I got a sample of this product from Gymboree once and it works wonders! It's my new favorite stain treatment, you just throw one in your washer and let it work it's magic - no scrubbing or soaking!

3. Soft Scrub
I'm somewhat obsessed with having a clean sink. I tried to follow the advice of the "Fly Lady" for a little while, but with a 2 year old around I kind of failed! The one thing I learned from her is to always clean your sink before you head to bed. That way when you wake up in the morning you're not walking into a kitchen with dishes everywhere. Soft Scrub is my favorite thing to use when I disinfect my sink, plus I love the smell of lemon!

4. Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber
This is my favorite bathroom cleaner product! You can scrub the shower, bathtub, and sinks in just a few seconds and then toss the scrubber pad. Once you run out of cleaning pads - just head to the store for some refills. It's nice because the cleaner is already on the pad so you're not having to get out your entire cleaning supply to feel like you have a clean bathroom.

5. Showplace Market
So, I threw this one in for fun! If you haven't been by to visit the Showplace Market in Moore you need to go check it out. There are a variety of vendors that have booths featuring anything from personalized bag/totes/backpacks, home apparel, baby goodies, speciality foods, and jewelry. I got a new lamp the other day and the nesting in me decided that it just had to have a cord cover, so I headed over to Showplace and picked one up!

No comments:
Post a Comment