Monday, August 9, 2010

family photo shoot

Last night was a great night! Adrian, Molly, and I loaded up in the mini and headed over to the Norman train depot for a photo shoot. My sweet friend Danee' volunteered to take some pictures of our family as we countdown to becoming a family of four. She used my new camera and the pictures turned out amazing!

I just can't believe how fast time has flown and that we are about to meet our precious baby. We are super excited to meet him/her and finally know if we are adding a boy or a girl to this mix. I'm glad we took the time to document this time in our lives, and I just can't believe that the next time I post we will be a family of four!

We took over 250 pictures, so needless to say it was tough to narrow it down to a few of my favorites to share with you. Danee' did an incredible great job, thanks so much friend!

After pictures we headed over to Johnny Carino's to meet Stevie and Olive for dinner. The girls had a great time hanging out together. Here they are giving each other "eskimo" kisses :)
Thanks again Danee' for taking our pictures, we are so lucky to have you and your family in our lives! Everyone stay tuned and keep us in your prayers as we prepare to meet the newest Beverage family member!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I love them!! Danee' did a great job. xoxo-Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job danee'! fantastic pics of a family in waiting!!! molly looks so stinking excited to be a big sister!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Danee' did awesome! I can't wait to hear what you are having. You all are in my prayers as your newest blessing arrives!

    ReplyDelete