One week and two days ago we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy! Grady Joseph came into the world on Tuesday August 10, 2010 at 5:03 pm. He weighed 8 pounds & 7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
We were so excited and very surprised. It was worth the 9 month wait to hear our doctor tell us enthusiastically "It's a BOY!!!!" We all screamed and shed some tears of joy. After Adrian and I got to snuggle him and Grady was cleaned up and swaddled, Adrian changed into his blue shirt and headed out to the lobby to share the news with our families!
1st picture as a family of 4!
checking out each other for the first time!
We spent two nights in the hospital and had lots of visits from family and friends. We came home on Thursday afternoon and it's been one big whirlwind since we stepped foot back into our house. Molly has done an amazing job being a big sister. She loves to help change diapers, cover him up, and most importantly help take care of his binky :).
We have been blessed by our family, friends, and church family with what we like to call the "dinner train!" Since coming home we have not had to worry about what we are eating for dinner and it's been SO nice and very yummy! I'm afraid that Adrian is getting a little spoiled. Thank you everyone!
I've been in the hot seat with family and friends because I've slacked a little on getting pictures out - I finally had a few minutes this afternoon to sit down today and go through all 500 of them! Here are a couple of my favorites. Enjoy and stay tuned... there will be MANY more pictures to come! Thank you all for your support, prayers, and sweet thoughts - we couldn't have made it without you!
bundled up and ready to take our little guy home!
1st bath at home!
sweet feet...
snuggled in the boppy :)
waiting to see Dr. Stacy!
what a "ruff" life :)
play time!
this is a "just because they are so darn cute" picture!
So very sweet!!! The little video made me cry. Such an exciting day!! Love and miss you bunches!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
Lacy
Congrats guys!!! He is so cute and so very perfect! I'm so excited for your family and can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious! Isn't it so sweet to see how Molly is with him? Enjoy these first few months, because I promise the second child seems to grow up much faster! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet, sweet family of FOUR!! Grady is PRESH! Seriously, I could just eat him up!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little disappointed that I wasn't right...but, like I said, I'm ALWAYS wrong at guessing babies!
Much Love to everyone!!!!!
He's adorable! :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete