Saturday, April 24, 2010

movin' on up...

This morning Adrian and I finally tackled the looming task of moving Molly into her big girl room. Her room is no where near complete, but it's a start and you have to start somewhere, right?! I snapped a few pictures of her nursery before we moved everything out. I thought I would cry my eyes out, but so far so good! Molly made us the promise that once she got her big girl bed she would say, "bye, bye binky." I am amazed at our little girl and the promises that she keeps. She took a 2 hour nap this afternoon with no binky, and as I am typing she is trying her hardest to fall asleep without it again. I am one proud mama. She started using the binky in the hospital and has slept with it every night for the past 2 1/2 years, it can't be easy for her and I'm just amazed.
Here are some shots of her nursery...
Here's our big girl! Remember her obsession with Mickey Mouse? Her Daisy made her a special pillow case for Easter and Molly LOVES it, thanks Daisy!
Sweet dreams sweet girl, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment