Molly has always been a fan of shoes. She loves her boots, her flip flops, and sunday shoes. She enjoys getting in her closet to get them all out, look at them, try them on, and put them back... what girl doesn't?
We have recently noticed that she is also very intrigued by our shoes as well, she likes to try them on and attempt to walk around the house. Recently, she has been our little helper by putting our shoes away - fyi.. this is something she started on her own, I promise that Adrian and I would never ask her to clean up our messes... but it is pretty nice! Tonight as I was getting ready for bed, I walked into our closet and this is what I found. Our shoes perfectly lined up in our mess of a closet! It just melted my heart....
No comments:
Post a Comment