I'm a little behind on getting all of our Christmas pictures off of my camera. Today I finally sat down and conquered that task! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from all of our celebrations.
We took Molly out to see the light and music show at the Down's Family Christmas. It was amazing! She had the pleasure of sticking her head out of the sun roof to see and hear, Mo thought that was pretty great - I'm not sure Adrian felt the same way!
After a tense 5 and half hour drive in the Christmas Eve blizzard of 2009 from S. OKC to Edmond we finally made it out to Daisy & Papa's house! Here is MKB in front of the tree happy to be out of her car seat. I'm sad to say that we didn't get any pictures in the snow! I think that we had such a scary experience that I didn't want anything to do with it, I'm now bummed that we don't have any good snowy pics :(!
Mo and Gigi in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas morning! Such hams!
Back at our house, here's Molly opening her stocking!
"MOMAS, aghhh!!!"
and then, "my bacpac, my bacpac!!!"
Helping Nana bring in the presents, such a good helper.
Mo, BT, & W having New Year's Eve dinner, I think Mo is wondering why she doesn't have a hot dog!
I got new boots! Mo's first pair of Uggs - just like mama's!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment