Sunday, January 10, 2010

a BIG announcement!

Between all of our Christmas celebrations, working, and finding out some very exciting news I seem to have taken a little hiatus from the blogging world... I'm back! Adrian and I are excited to announce that Molly is going to become a big sister this August!

We went to the doctor on December 29th and got to see our little blessing!
We have had so much fun spreading the news to our families and friends these past few weeks.
We had a special shirt made for Molly to make the announcement for us, the only problem was that it took our families a little bit to figure out what her shirt meant! Papa Beverage thought her shirt was related to my Kappa days..so funny! My aunt Kathi from Tulsa was the quickest person to catch on to our clue, so that made me feel a little better. Once it clicked what it meant everyone was beyond excited! We are blessed with such wonderful families and friends, just like Molly this new baby is going to get lots of love!

Here is Molly modeling her Big Sis shirt with her "surprise" face

This picture makes me laugh, I asked her if she wanted a brother or sister, hmmm what do you think?
It has been Christmas to remember and 2010 is going to be a year to remember! We are over the moon and look forward to see what the Lord has in store for our family!

3 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaaaaaaa beverage family!! this is so exciting! i'm thrilled for you! hope you're feeling great! love molly's shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what great news!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, again! molly is going to be such a great big sis! and cute shirt, by the way!

    ReplyDelete