SURPRISE still!!!!! We had our ultrasound this afternoon and got a little peek at our newest bundle of joy. The baby was super active, kicking it's little legs and even sucking on it's thumb. It was amazing to watch it move around and to see it's heart beating away. The ultrasound tech said she knew the gender, but Adrian, Molly, and I stood strong and didn't find out. The baby's heart rate was 145, it weighs around .7 pounds, and I'm measuring at 19 wks & 2 days. We are excited to meet this newest blessing in August and can't wait to see if God blessed us with a baby girl or boy!



oh, deanna, this is so exciting!!! i honestly can't tell what i think you're carrying - plus, i'm always wrong so there's no point in even guessing! your sweet babe looks beautiful - male or female!! so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that you aren't finding out! It really is so exciting when the dr. says, "It's a...!" Stay strong, I almost gave in half way through!
ReplyDelete