What a weekend we had! Adrian and I had the privilege of attending the Big 12 game with his parents. The game was held at Texas Stadium in Arlington, TX. It was the first time I had been in the stadium and it was AMAZING! I was happy that it was indoors, instead of out in the cold, windy weather. As most of you probably know, Nebraska lost the game by one point :(. At one point we all thought they had won the game. Every fan in red was going crazy, Adrian actually picked me up and spun me in a circle - and I thought to myself "was he this happy when we got engaged?!" It was such a great moment, followed by the lowest low. The officials put 1 second back on the clock and UT made a field goal and made the score 13-12, boo. Here are a few pictures from the weekend, enjoy! (please note that I did wear red and white, so I don't think I cheated on my Sooners!)
Adrian and I in front of the Christmas Tree in the Galleria
Papa riding to the game with Bob
Daisy riding with Norma to the game, they were having fun - can you tell?!
Ad with his mom at the game
Me and Ad at the game
No comments:
Post a Comment