Molly, Grady, and I are in Wewoka for a little visit. It's a beautiful day and I just happened to throw in the perfect little dress for Molly to wear for some pictures. So, while Grady napped we went outside and had a little photo shoot!
My parents have the most beautiful maple tree in their front yard. In the Fall, it's leaves turn to a beautiful shade of red. It's so striking that you can spot it from the moment that you turn onto their road.
Stike a pose!
Then we headed across the street to check out miss Nancy's pretty yellow mums!
Next stop, was a visit to Mr. Shane's front porch. He had a cute little bench and a fun pumpkin!
Then we headed in to change clothes and go on a leaf hunt! Before we went in I had her sit down on mom and dad's front porch to take a quick picture. One of my favorite pictures of her is in this very spot back in June 2008. Look how much my baby has changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment