Saturday, September 4, 2010

top 10

This summer has been a great summer with some big changes. I can hardly believe that we are about the enter the Fall season, which is my favorite! A friend of mine blogged a top 10 list of her favorite summer activities and I liked it so much that I decided to to my own! (Go read Anna's list here.)

The Beverage Family Top 10 Favorite Summer Activities
(in no particular order..., well besides the last 2 - they tie for the highlight of the summer!)

10. first official swim of the summer on Memorial Day weekend
9. the BIG purchase of the mini... I know, I know - I'm a minivan mom, but seriously it's made life so much easier :)
8. family vacation and introducing Molly to the ocean!
7. helping shower my bestie Jill and new babe Alexander!
6. 4th of July cookout with some of my favorite girls!
5. celebrating the end of a great week at St. Andrew's VBS
4. Molly is Potty Trained!!
3. splash pad with Olive and Nae'
2. spur of the moment maternity pictures, these are our last pictures as a family of 3 :)

and now for the 2 biggest and best moments of my summer, therefore we have a tie....

1. Meeting our sweet baby BOY Grady & becoming a family of 4!
1. turning the big 3-0 and celebrating with my precious family!
It's been an amazing summer, it flew by too fast! Now I'm off to dig the pumpkins and Fall leaves out of the attic and enjoy some Oklahoma Sooners football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment