As I enter the blogging world I would like to chat about the things that I am thankful for in my life. I'm am one blessed and lucky girl! I have the most wonderful (and patient) husband in the world. We have been married for 4 1/2 years, and I have cherished moment. We were married on the beach at the Hotel del Coronado surrounded by our loving families. It was the most perfect and beautiful day!

We were blessed with Molly on October 23, 2007 and our lives were forever changed for the better. She is the love of our lives, the apple of our eyes, the center of our world... She is now two and even though we have our times of trials, I have to say that so far we are experiencing "terrific twos" instead of "terrible twos!" She is so much fun right now, she is such a little helper and always - well, usually - aims to please us! We are enjoying every second as she discovers life around her. I love to see the spark in her eye when she learns something new. I could go on and on....

Adrian and I are blessed and are so very thankful for our families. We have the most loving and supportive parents a child could ask for. The wonderful thing about our family situation is that our parents have been friends for years. We never experienced the awkward "meet my family" moments! Thank goodness! Molly is one lucky girl to have 4 cousins, 2 aunts, 3 uncles, 6 grandparents, and 1 great grandfather that is very involved in our lives! She also has many extended family members and friends that love her (and us). We are extremely blessed and surrounded by so much love!

My family at our wedding

Adrian's family at our wedding
Molly with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Jim
Molly and her cousin Mary Caroline
Molly with her cousins William and Ben Thomas
The newest Nichols boy and Molly's cousin Sam
Adrian and I have also been touched by family members and friends that are no longer here on earth. We take comfort knowing that they are now in a better place and are thankful for the influence they had on our lives.
We also have an extended family of many friends!
Since it is the season to be thankful, I want each and every one of you to know that we are very thankful for you. We wouldn't be able to make it though this crazy life without our family and friends! We love you all.
What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment